The term ‘RottenApples’, RottenApples.co.uk or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [ Rotten Apples Ltd, Unit 33 Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London, NW5 1LP]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, viewer or customer of our website.
- By placing an order on our site, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to the terms outlined in this agreement and that you are:
- Legally capable of entering into a legally binding contract.
- Are over the age of 18.
- As a customer of our services provided at a distance (e.g. over the internet or telephone) you have a legal right to cancel this agreement within seven (7) working days of placing the order, providing we have not started providing any part of such services to you.
- As a customer of our goods at a distance (e.g. over the internet or telephone) you have a legal right to cancel this agreement within seven (7) working days of receiving the goods. Any Goods must be returned to us within a reasonable period, complete (including in the original packaging), undamaged, unused and with proof of purchase. If you fail to return the Goods in this manner, we may charge you the costs we incur in recovering the Goods from you or the stand alone retail value of any missing or damaged items.
- We will do our best to complete your Order in a timely and efficient manner but any estimated time frames for any delivery of the Goods and/or completion of the Services are estimates only and delays may arise as a result of matters outside of our reasonable control. We endeavour to notify you in the event that our services will take longer than originally estimated.
- All payment methods other than cash may be subject to validation checks and authorisation and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery caused by any failure of such checks or authorisation.
- You acknowledge that when we carry out certain Services on your Device, it may void your warranty with the manufacturer and when we replace certain parts the serial numbers on these parts will no longer match the original parts. You agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by this.
- The content of the pages of this website (RottenApples.co.uk) is for your general information and use only and you agree to its content and that it is subject to change without any prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- When placing order for a repair service, you accept and agree (the customer) that the parts salvaged from the repair service are in exchange for new parts fitted as part of overall repair service purchased, unless stated by the customer prior to order being placed (repair price reflects parts exchange and may increase if customer requests parts salvaged to be returned).
- When you order a diagnostic service, we expect the device to come to us intact as per factory condition apart from the fault and normal cosmetic damage, unless otherwise agreed by us prior to you placing the order. If you order a diagnostic service and the device does show water/liquid damage, we have the right to either return the device or charge for the full water damaged diagnostic service.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, parts and repair services including diagnostic services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements*.
- This (RottenApples.co.uk) website contains information which is owned by or licensed to us. This information includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced/copied in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information, for example Apple Inc. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Next day special delivery only applies Monday to Friday. Items received on friday will be posted for monday delivery.. Please make us aware that you require a saturday delivery when order is placed.
- *Unless you choose our diagnostic service, we do not accept responsibility for the wrong repair order placed by you, the customer. For example, you may request a new battery when the actual problem is caused through water/liquid damage*. We strongly recommend this option if you are unsure of the exact problem.
- By accepting our Terms & Conditions you are giving us permision to use your contact details – email, to contact you with promotions and or news and information regarding and related to the iPhone or iPad. Please inform us if you do not want to be subscribed to this.
*Water/liquid damaged iPhones are unpredictable and deterioration of its performance and functions can happen over a period of time. All electronic devices such as the iPhone which have been exposed to water or any other types of liquid, suffer badly and the damage to its logic board. The damage to its logic board,which is the brain of the iPhone and controls all tasks and functions and its parts such as battery, camera, LCD screen and dock connector etc can be irreversible.
Please click on this link to take you to Apple’s page on how to identify if your iPhone has been damaged by water/liquids.
By placing a repair order with us without requesting the diagnostic service, we cannot guarantee that the repair you have requested will rectify the problem you are experiencing with your iPhone.